We use the Joomla! Content Management Systems or CMS for all of our websites. It is one of the top 3 CMS systems in use today and is flexible enough to handle small and large websites. Some of the larger companies that choose to rely on Joomla! include Nikon, Porshe, Sprint, MTV and many more.
A CMS offers many possibilities for expandability either when we build your website for you, or in the future as it grows. Here is a short list of some of the possibilities we can offer you.
- The option for you to edit the site yourself, from the front-end and/or the back-end.
- Document management
- Image and multimedia galleries
- E-commerce and shopping cart engines
- Chat Room
- Email newsletters
- Data collection and reporting tools
- Banner advertising systems
- Subscription services
- Login access, register to view certain sections of site.
- Standards compliance
- Centralized control of meta tags
- and much more...